Ask yourself what would happen, who would be contacted and what decisions would they face?
There’s no doubt that those who plan ahead are more comfortable knowing not only that their personal wishes will be fulfilled, but also that unnecessary difficulties can be avoided.
The first step is contacting one of our Family Service Counselors, call today to start the conversation and learn more about your options.
6 REASONS TO PLAN
- Allows you to make decisions jointly with spouse and family, resulting in well considered and logical plans.
- Locks in funeral and burial costs at today’s level, thus avoiding future price increases.
- Gives you and your family peace of mind.
- Allows your family to focus on the celebration of your life, rather than pressing and unfamiliar tasks.
- Provides information needed by The State of Tennessee.
- Reduces confusion and conflict with family members.
FAMILY SERVICE COUNSELORS
Advance PrePlanning Specialists
Ken del Villar
Our staff is courteous and sympathetic. Our facilities are comfortable and immaculate. Our services are handled with dignity and respect. If you are not completely satisfied with any of our professional services or facilities, you will not be charged for that service.